Chiropractic is a field of science devoted to the human body and the health and long term well-being of the individual through conservative, non-harmful treatments. One highly refined and specialized skill is manual adjustments, which are used to restore proper function, alignment and/or biomechanical motion to the body’s bone-on-bone articulations. Spinal and extremity adjustments are very safe, effective and non-invasive ways to provide palliative pain relief, decreases stiffness, postural improvements and act as long-term preventive care.
- Treating joints with mechanical restriction (joint dysfunction)
- Decreasing muscle hypertonicity and pain
- Improving joint range of motion and overall health
- Releasing entrapped cartilage, synovial folds and/or other tissue
- Breaking down tissue adhesions, such as chronic scar tissue